Sunday, May 05, 2002

Who is Joseph?

A total stranger has made a comment on my page. Freaking cool!! Ryan made the first comment here. It seems I am starting to get some regulars browsing around here. I am not sure if I should be thrilled or embarrassed.

Just got off of work at the rec center. I like talking to Michelle at the front desk. She makes the shift fly by. Sunday mornings are great to work. Walking around as security I got a chance to talk to everyone. The lifeguards talk about the heat, the sun, tanning, donuts. The weight room talk about girls. The pro shop talk about concerts and rock bands. Wildkids (daycare) talk about alcohol and parties while taking care of the little tots. Then Michelle and I talk about everything and anything. I love sunday mornings. Got invited to a Cinco de Mayo party on Treat Street.