Wednesday, December 15, 2004

State of affairs

The dancing girl left a voicemail telling me I’m an ass for not calling her and the girl with the brown hair curls has kept her word not to call.

One of my good friends just got accepted into the fire academy. He’s getting married to a very old ex-girlfriend of mine. I am excited for him but I pity him too. Police and Fire train at the same academy and those fire recruits are tortured beyond compare. I hope we eventually get to work together on calls.

I’ve been kicked out of the business college for not making progress in my course of study. I may be reinstated later down the line. I don’t fault my advisor who said that taking the semester off would be alright to pursue the police academy. It’s mostly my fault and I take responsibility. In the meantime I’m going to try and take some classes at the local community college.

Still looking to buy a house. It’s overwhelming; there are so many great houses to choose from. I don’t know how I will ever choose.

I was working out and heard the Pearl Jam song Black come over the radio. I tried calling the little yellow bird, my heart was racing, I couldn’t breathe, and all I got was the answering machine. I hung up and will try the next song. It’s fitting I got Black.

All the pictures have all been washed in black,
tattooed everything...
All the love gone bad turned my world to black
Tattooed all I see,
all that I am,
all I’ll ever be...

I know someday you’ll have a beautiful life,
I know you’ll be a star
In somebody else’s sky,
but why
Why,
why can’t it be,
why can’t it be mine?